- On Friday this week we were able to contact over 600 parishioners with information from the Archdiocese regarding the Covid-19 (Coronavirus). We could do this because people provided us their email addresses when completing the census. If you did not complete a census form and wish to be included in future mailings, please complete a census form (found in each vestibule) and return it to the mailbox in the rectory.
- For the remainder of Lent, Adoration and Stations of the Cross will be cancelled.
- All other events have been cancelled also, Lenten Speaker Series, St. Patrick’s Day Mass & Celebration and Soup & Stations.
- Archbishop of Los Angeles Jose Gomez has dispensed all Catholics in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles from the obligation of attending Sunday Mass the weekends of March 14-15, March 21-22 and March 28-29.
- In an effort to curb community spread of the coronavirus as recommended by local and state public health officials, all Religious Education classes and events at OLR (Gr.1-Confirmation) will be suspended through at least March 31. Read the Parish Bulletin and website and your emails and texts for future updates. Let’s join in prayer for those affected. Shirl Giacomi, DRE.
Take a Bulletin home for further information or read it on the Website